Automated Airbrush Spray Tanning
VersaSpa Sunless Skin Care System
Treat yourself to a luxurious experience with VersaSpa. Achieve that just-off-the-beach color with the next generation of sunless tanning systems:
- Bronze, hydrate and smooth fine lines in just one session
- Customize your tan with your choice of 1 of 3 full-body treatments with moisturizer
- Wide-open design
- EZ-2Breathe purification system
- Comfort Dry technology
Quick & Easy to Use!
- All tanning solutions are infused with marine algae to detoxify, firm, and rejuvenate skin
- Breakthrough technology helps eliminate skin-odor
- Hydrate and extend your tan with Perfector and Moisturizer options
- Gluten Free • Paraben Free • Cruelty Free • Non-Comedogenic
Our Service Specialists assess individual Sunless needs based on skin type and desired darkness level. Then they give thorough instructions easing the way for a successful Sunless experience.
Our Specialists Demonstrate:
- Areas to apply blocking lotion: All bending places: knuckles, knees, elbows, cuticles, nails, toes, palms
- How to pose for spray & air-dry positions
- How to blot dry to prevent streaking
- How to wear shower cap just above hairline for natural blended look
Our Sunless Airbrush Equipment offers:
- Flawless, Even Application
- Open Air Design with built-in easy-to-breath purification system that removes over-spray mist and offers a comfortable, full body, automated tanning environment
- In Session, easy to follow, automated voice instructions that clearly guide the four position changes
- Corresponding picture diagram on the wall for a worry-free experience
- Four gentle air-dry blasts finish each session to minimize towel drying and promote smooth DHA tanning solution retention
For tan maintenance, Sunless Tan once every 5-7 days. For darker results, wait 4 days between each session. Follow the After Sunless Session tips for best results. Spray tan will gradually fade to natural lighter tones.
Special Events & Weddings
Since Sunless Tanning reacts differently on each person’s skin, we recommend 2 Sunless trial sessions with our specialists before any big event. Learn how to properly apply blocking lotions, become familiar with the Sunless misting poses, and learn how to blot dry and maintain your tan for more even results. Let our service provider know about the event and any skin tone desires. Sunless tans last around 5-7 days. After a trial Sunless session, inspect skin daily in sunlight and various low light situations to determine which day works best to determine when to have a Sunless session prior the event. Most like to have their Sunless session two days before their event and shower 3 times to balance out the color. Follow our other tanning tips for best results.
Top Tips for a Better Sunless Tan!
Prior to Sunless Session:
- Shave or Wax 12 to 18 hours prior to our Spray Tan session. Hairs block the solution. Allow time for pores to close for a smoother overall appearance. Also the extra time allows the skin to return to its normal pH level prior to the session.
- Exfoliate: For a more even, richer tan, and to remove dead skin cells.
- Have Clean Skin: Make sure skin is free of perfume, make-up, deodorant, lotion, moisturizer, oil, bronzers, etc., so the Sunless product is not hindered by barriers and can be the most effective. Clean skin reduces the risk of streaking.
- Apply Nail Polish to Fingernails and Toenails: Polish helps block solution and prevents yellowing nails.
- Use a pH Balancing Pre-Tan Intensifier (sold separately): *For those with natural Red and Orange tone skin. A pH Balancing Pre-Tan Intensifier will lower pH to maximize natural Brown and Black skin pigments. Works for UV tan also!
After Sunless Session:
- Wear Dark, Loose Fitting Clothing: Dark clothes minimize potential stains from DHA solution. A loose fit reduces clothes rubbing away a fresh tan.
- Keep Skin Dry for 6 Hours: Allow the DHA to develop. Wait 6 hours before showering, and avoid sweating, entering any water, or applying makeup. For maximum results, you may wait up to 24 hours to shower. A simple rinse with warm or cool water is best.
- Cool or Warm Showers and Blot Dry: Avoid hot showers and vigorous towel drying.
- Hydrate Before and After: Hydrated skin simply looks better. Flaky skin sheds and reduces the life of any tan. Hydrate daily for healthy looking skin.
- Avoid Pool Chemicals and Salt Water: Chlorine, Bromine, and Salt Water reduce the effectiveness and cause premature fading of a Sunless tan..
- Avoid over Shaving or Scrubs: Protect against exfoliation, which fades Sunless tans.
- Moisturize Daily with Oil Free Products: Only use products and body washes that complement Sunless tans. Products with Mineral Oil and Sodium Laureth Sulfate can significantly reduce the life of a Sunless tan. Ask our sales staff for recommendations.